Business & Regulatory Compliance
We strive to focus on the specific needs and long-term goals of our clients by tailoring operational guidance that serves business objectives and regulatory compliance concerns.
“Our Business Compliance Services focus on assisting clients with both project development and maintenance after the initial scope of work is completed. We utilize our experience to help clients build an internal regulatory infrastructure that can help keep operating licenses and permits in good standing.”
Marbet Lewis, Co-Founding Partner
- Operating requirements review and advice.
- Operating license and permit renewal filings.
- Corporate change and disclosure filings.
- Local ordinance monitoring and regulatory amendment tracking.
- Trade practice, advertising and social media counseling and promotion reviews.
- Location specific operational summaries and regulation tracking.
- Project and license tracking status monitoring.
- Dedicated client teams that facilitate integrated representation from project inception through the various licensing processes and on to continued post-licensing guidance and license maintenance.
- Represented new alcohol retailers in review of local operating requirements and required business tax permits throughout Florida.
- Project development for state-wide integration of alcohol service and assisted with creation of compliance policies for responsible service.
- Review of state and local filings and updating corporate records and disclosures following internal restructuring of large hospitality chain.
- Assisted various nightclubs and bars with review of drug prevention policies and provided on-site training.
- Track and complete federal, state and local licenses and permits for various suppliers and retailers throughout Florida.
- Assist with post-administrative complaint corrective action policies and implementation.
- Development of trade practice compliance guidelines and employee training.
- Alcohol retailers expand into direct-shipping market and facing compliance challenges.
- On-line alcohol sales sky rocket but direct-to consumer shipping and delivery laws present regulatory hurdles.
- Cannabis industry expands in major markets but investors in Florida looking for clear guidance on regulations and opportunity.
- Mobile apps dominate convenience shopping and retailer are looking for operational compliance guidance for implementation and use.